Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Getting Started

Greeting to the reader....

Ufff... Starting to onsite travel requires lot of preparation and this blog focuses mainly on the things we take before our travel which eases our stay at onshore and how we shall use them. Definitely would help first time travellers. I had searched over internet and it provides lots and lots of suggestion about the checklist. I am bit sick of sorting all those checklist and finalizing my checklist. I have made lot of experiences from my past travel and I am very eager to share with you. I am from India and my suggestions would help people travelling from India. 

Well, I am not gonna list out all the items you got to take here. Rather I would prefer to practically teach what things to take one by one in my coming posts and would explain how to effectively use them at a foreign destination. 

Food is the main concern for everyone and how we are gonna manage without our parents at a foreign country. Lot of food posts to follow. Stay tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nachos!!!

Who does not like nachos !! May be some people do not know what nachos is ... Very tasty to eat anytime of the day. But I had a lot of fun w...