Saturday, July 8, 2017

Nachos!!!

Who does not like nachos !! May be some people do not know what nachos is ... Very tasty to eat anytime of the day. But I had a lot of fun with this chips for the first time. M y mates from India started yelling me what the hell is this snack. 

When i bought this for the first time, i did not know that it is nachos. I thought it was some flavor of potato chips. But god, it was not a pleasant experience. 

I started moving around and found it in theaters and people just love it. With Nachos, they provide a sauce called cheese hot. Oh, yeah !! Now it tastes awesome. Guys, Nachos must be taken with a sauce. 




This nachos chips also called tortilla chips.


This is the sauce i was talking about. This is hot cheese Dip. 

Disclaimer : This is not the case. I wondered why it was called Hot Cheese

Enjoy this snack with only 2$ - 3$ (including sauce). This snack would come for 4 people or 4 days for 1 person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nachos!!!

Who does not like nachos !! May be some people do not know what nachos is ... Very tasty to eat anytime of the day. But I had a lot of fun w...